Re: QT goes open source

<BOTS hat on>

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Casey Boone wrote:

> umm ..... here is a question for you guys .. can i have multiple deskop
> environments open at the same time ... like i guess im asking if i can have
> xwindows running at the same time as window maker but on different virtual
> terminals ... i dont knwo linux well at all and ive only ever used xwindows
> b4 but i am curious if this is possible

Xwindows is an environment and Window Maker is an enterface for that
environment.  Now you can have two xservers running at the same time if
that's what you want.

> and where is a good place to get red hat in the box ... i know im gonna need
> the customer support that comes with it :)

710 bookstore I believe has some copies or you can order from them
directly www.redhat.com

</hat>

Oh, I got some info today about Linux Expo '99.  This year I AM going.
It's the week right after I graduate so if anyone wants to tag along
(Rich save some damn money) let me know.  It's in Raleigh, North
Carolina from May 18- May 22.