Membership Dues

	This came up at the last meeting.  We need to decide whether to
continue collecting membership dues.

	For you new folks, membership was 10$/year, and was NOT mandatory.
The money was used for administrative stuff, web server hardware, domian
name registration, etc.  Usually, we end up with more money than we ever
use.  Those people that didn't pay could still be on the list, could still
go to meetings, etc.  The PERKS to paying the membership were recognition
on the website, that warm fuzzy feeling that you were supporting a
worthwhile cause, etc.

	I am hereby opening the floor for discussion on whether we
should even bother collecting dues?