Re: Steve & Kara: How was ALS?

ALS was great.  It was twice the size of the Linux Expo.  There were 60
vendors, and at least 1700 people attended.

I will be coming down with some pictures (hey mark, any way to use an LCD
projector???)  as well as some freebies to the SILUG meeting Monday night.
Maybe you and Matthew could come see me?

I also picked up a NetWinder, and will bring it down.  I don't have a
monitor to bring, and haven't really had the chance to play with the
netwinder itself, so if anyone wants to play with it, figure out how to
get a monitor there.

Kara Pritchard