Re: Intel & Netscape invest in RedHat

Yeah, I don't truly expect any negative changes, it's just when big
dollars & and *big lawyers* get their hands in it....  Apache stood up to
IBM, so it'll probably be okay.  I don't think they'd be stupid enough to
do anything other than encourage freeware.

Yep, I was just thinking: The only area in which Microsoft is truly
competitive is engineering anti-competitive techniques.  I think
Microsoft is the last place I'd admit I worked for.  They have yet to
offer a non-crashamatic OS; Billy actually owns (or did) a good chunk of
SCO (but thats not M$).  Quite honestly, I never liked SCO either--
seemed like there was lots of wierd stuff in wierd places.

Mike