Corel Netwinder

Hi guys!

I'd appreciate it if you'd take a second to help me with some statistics
regarding Corel's Netwinder.  If you don't know what the NetWinder is,
visit http://www.corelcomputer.com/products/linux/index.htm.

Please answer the following:

-Would you be interested in a presentation of Corel's NetWinder?

-Have you seen a NetWinder before?  When/Where?

-Would you be interested in purchasing a NetWinder for personal use?

-Would you be interested in purchasing a NetWinder for business use?

-How many NetWinders would you consider purchasing?

-Do you know anyone who would be interested in the NetWinder?  How Many?

-Other Comments:

Thank-you for your time.  This survey is not for Corel Computer.  It is
for statistics that will help me obtain demo unit(s) for our group(s), as
well as possible discounts.

If you have any questions, please email me, kara@silug.org or feel free to
call me at home 217.698.1694.

Thank-You.