Re: Another Win95 -> Samba question

Bill,
	Samba uses the smb protocol. You will not be able to see machines
on the other side of a router unless there is an NT box acting as a
"Domain server" (I'm not really sure what the official name is). Basicly,
SMB was designed for workgroups, and not for operation over WANs.

	Most sane network security people would't allow SMB connects from
the internet anyway. We all know how secure the Windows file system is...

	Yeah, its normal.

Scott Ripley
sripley@cyberstation.net

  The world is controlled by a small