About SILUG (Was Re: Display X on another machine)

    Steve> Or use ssh and let all the authentication (and proper
    Steve> setting of DISPLAY) happen in the background so you don't
    Steve> have to worry about it...

That too.

On an unrelated note, can people tell me more about SILUG? I read the web
page, but I'm curious as to the kinds of things you do at meetings?

To tell you all a little about myself:

My name is Chris Tessone, and I live in Johnston City during the summer. I
am a PH/Sendmail Student Network Project Coordinator at the Illinois Math
and Science Academy during the school year (as well as a student), and I'm
involved with both Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory's Internet Education
Project and the Free Software Foundation's Free Perl Documentation Project. I
run Slackware 3.5 on my laptop, but regularly use (and administer) Red Hat
5.1, Debian 2.0, Solaris 2.5.1/2.6, Ultrix 4.3, and various versions of
IRIX.

Chris

--
Chris Tessone				       tessone@imsa.edu
PH/sendmail SNPC        System Administration        Perl/Shell