Re: Class C's

Um.. I believe the term you are looking for is "supernetting".. it doesn't
actually get 512 addresses out of *one* class C.. it gets 510 addresses out
of what would normally be 2 class "c" blocks...  i.e... subnet mask of
255.255.254.0

basically the same thing as a subnetted class B, just a different range of
ips