Re: Web Mail?

	Here's a Perl script that will do it - supposedly.

	WWW-Mail v2.01 <http://www.econ.cbs.dk/vejrum/www-mail.html>

	I've installed it but IMAP doesn't work and my SMTP server gives a
"didn't use helo protocol" error message. Checking mail using POP3 works
fine though - after some minor alterations.

	Bill Dunn