Curious...

While bored out of my mind, I discovered this under netstat:

tcp        0      0 elmo.som.siu.edu:sunrpc nyc-ny69-15.ix.netc:997 ESTABLISHED

Not recognizing this, I checked our other UNIX boxes, and all of them show
the same thing.  I didn't find anything in the logs that would make me
concerned, but having all machines show this does.

Is this something to be concerned about?

My box has been up for 9 days.