Re: SCSI drive

There are three (that I know of) SCSI connectors you're likely to find on
the back of a SCSI card-- this is an external drive I take it?  At any
rate, you can find cables with different connectors on each end for any
combination and everything will work fine.  A SCSI-2 drive will work fine
on a SCSI-1 card and vice versa.  As I understand it, a SCSI-3 (with the
right adapters) will work on SCSI-1 & 2 and again, vice versa.  So, find
a cable that fits the connectors you're dealing and it will work.  SCSI
devices are pretty nice like that.

Mike