RE: ISDN

Look, all I know is that John Scrivner is an Ameritech sales rep for high
speed data lines now :D  He said, that as far as he knows, ISDN is
available in Salem.  He may be mistaken, and, mislead, by Ameritech (who
isn't?).  I was just stating something I had been told :D  Phone companies
are screwy things :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5