3/30/1998 topic - SEX!!

Okay, now that I have your attention.  Does anyone have anything they'd
particularly like to talk about at our next meeting? :D I'm trying to get
interest going early so we can have a defined topic next meeting, and
maybe get a better turnout :D Here's some choices:

Networks and Linux
distributed.net rc5 and des projects
Linux and Commercial Apps
Linux and Desktop Apps
Development under Linux
X Windows Developtment Tools
Linux and Gaming (I'm not by any means an expert here, someone else would
have to take this one...)
Linux and Personal Communication ("Inernet Phone" style software, IRC, ICQ
(puke), ytalk, ntalk and talkd....stuff like that)

We'd probably like to start planning the next Linux Expo, too.  Any
feedback is greatly appreciated :D  Thanks!

Koree