Re: Meeting Topics

I understand completely.  My drive is an hour (if I rush).  It takes me
nearly 15 minutes just to get from where I work to the interstate, and
then my drive.  Maybe we might consider a slightly later time.  Mark,
Steve, suggestions?  I'm just trying to get feedback as to why we don't
have the attendance we used to, and, ideas on how we could change it :D
Lloyd, thank you very much for your input :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5