Meeting Topics

Okay, we had a VERY low turnout for the meeting last night.  In fact, it
was me, Mark, and Shane Simmons.  I'd like to know what, if anything,
would convince more people to start coming to the meetings.  Also, does
anyone have any ideas for meeting topics for NEXT meeting (Monday March
30th, 1998)?  I'm going to compile a list, if no one posts any ideas, of
possible topics for us to discuss.  Please, post some suggestions of how
we can make these meetings more attractive, and more regularly attended.
We'd like to see this thing stay afloat :D  I was thinking it'd be good to
have a guest speaker or something, and I have a few ideas on that.  If we
had a guest speaker, is there any subject or speaker that anyone would
like to see in particular?  Just drop a line to the list.  Thanks guys :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5