Pentium GCC (and Stampede Linux)

	For those of you with Pentiums, I found a compiler that has
Pentium optimizations built into the compiler.  Stampede Linux uses it,
and they have a link to it from their site. (www.stampede.org)  Supposed
to give 10-30% speed increase, if not more.
	On a side note, anyone used Stampede Linux?  They are still in the
development stage, but very close to the official release.