VNC (was Re: WindowMaker Mirror)

Mark Bishop said:
> Check this out then:
> http://www.orl.co.uk/vnc/

I must add a note here...  VNC is incredibly cool.  Do yourself a
favor and take a moment to look at the site.  It could easily be the
"killer app" the Open Source/Free Software world has been waiting for.

We discovered it on Tuesday morning (from a link on slashdot -
http://slashdot.org/ - same as Mark, I'd assume), and we were
impressed enough that we demo'd it at Tuesday's LUCI meeting.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month