Re: anybody out there

I've been working recently with UUCP and BIND, as well as writing my own IRC
operator service bot.  If anyone would like to discuss those topics, I'd be
willing to oblige :D

Shameless Plug:

I've started an IRC network on the ameth.org domain.  Just point yer ircII
client at mountvernon.il.us.ameth.org, or melbourne.fl.us.ameth.org, or,
stcloud.mn.us.ameth.org :D

Koree

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Mark Bishop wrote:

> Also at the same time the people of the group need to let us know what
> they want to hear about.  What are you guys working on that you might need
> help with?  I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of hearing about samba/perl
> (Don't shoot me steve).  Do you want to see live demos or are handouts
> enough?

Koree A. Smith
--
Development Programmer, CMAC, Inc.