making Big Brother

when I try to compile Big Brother, I get this... considering it complains
on just about everything it does, I figure this must be something
relatively simple, but someone else has surely already dealt with this...
I cd'd to /usr/include/sys/ and saw that types.h was trying to include
'linux/types.h', so I did a find for 'linux/types.h' and found it in
/usr/src/linux/include/linux so I tried doing an ln -s
/usr/src/linux/include/linux, but that didn't make any difference

[root@gateway src]# make
cc -O   -c bb.c -o bb.o
In file included from bb.h:2,
                 from bb.c:14:
/usr/include/sys/types.h:4: linux/types.h: No such file or directory
In file included from bb.h:3,
                 from bb.c:14:
/usr/include/sys/socket.h:5: linux/socket.h: No such file or directory
In file included from bb.h:4,
                 from bb.c:14:
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:78: linux/in.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/sys/signal.h:1,
                 from bb.h:5,
                 from bb.c:14:
/usr/include/signal.h:28: linux/signal.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/sys/wait.h:34,
                 from bb.h:6,
                 from bb.c:14:
/usr/include/waitflags.h:25: linux/wait.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [bb.o] Error 1

Matthew

Matthew Phelps Walker
mwalker@silug.org