Ehternet monitoring

	Hellooooo.

	I have a question. It concerns ethernet networks. With all the traffic
possible on an ethernet network is anyone familiar with methods or programs
that can be used to watch the traffic. I'm talking from a sys admin stand
point, not a mischevious hacker looking for a sniffer.
	I've got an typical 10mb ethernet network with a lot of traffic that I'm
worried may have an ethernet connector causing problems, like a broadcast
storm or something. I've downloaded a 2 week demo of Etherboy and Webboy
but haven't had time to really dig into them yet. Etherboy looks pretty
good but so far it looks like it may take time to analyze the results to
provide some useful info.
	Thanks.