Re: Problems configuring eth0 properly

	I finally solved my problem with getting eth0 to work properly on my local
network. It turned out to be a buggy driver for my network card. Red Hat
v4.2 came with an older driver for my Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100 card. I
found a newer version finally, compiled it and now everything is working
great.

	Thanks for the help. BTW Has anyone got the 2.1.62 kernel up and running?
I updated all the utilities necesary to get it compiled yet when I attempt
to compile the kernel, it craps out when attempting to compile the build.c
file within /usr/linux/arch/i386/boot/ directory. Gives me an error
regarding ___strtok function in a header file. Any ideas?

Tony Skinner