As always, edit the two local variables in each rsync script to match your environment, move them to /usr/local/bin, and chown them to root:root, and chmod them to 755.

--Doc Savage
    Fairview Heights, IL

On Tue, 2020-10-27 at 10:19 -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
----- Forwarded message from Matthew Miller <
mattdm@fedoraproject.org
> -----

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 09:57:40 -0400
From: Matthew Miller <
mattdm@fedoraproject.org

To:
announce@lists.fedoraproject.org

Cc:
devel-announce@lists.fedoraproject.org

Subject: Fedora 33 is available now!

I'm happy to announce that Fedora 33 is here. Thank you to the
thousands of people who worked on this release in some way, and to all
of our community. Fedora 33 is made of bits, but the Fedora Project is
made of people, and you are all awesome.

Read the official announcement at:

*
https://fedoramagazine.org/announcing-fedora-33/

or just go ahead and grab it from: