March 24 Open House

Hi all,
My wife has been a mobile vet for almost 7 years now. We just purchased a building, which is now open for business, by appointment only. We are hosting an open house this Sunday, March 24, from 1-3 pm. Humans only please.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1601+N+Belt+W,+Belleville,+IL+62226/@38.5418279,-90.0028242,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87d8a9d8bb5956ff:0xa3ad4a8ace51dd0c!8m2!3d38.5418237!4d-90.0006355

What does this have to with our SILUG group you might ask? That is a good question.

I know very little when it comes to troubleshooting things that are alive, but I have accumulated enough experience to know how to build out the physical layer of a new network. See photo in the following link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y55m9ya1qz0mw6m/2019-02-05%2014.57.54.jpg?dl=0

If this is something you don't already know how to do, feel free to stop by and I'd be glad to give you a tour and/or answer any questions you might have.

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.