Lenovo Windows 10 Pro recovery media

I suspected this had to be available somewhere. It's buried deep on the
Lenovo web site, but it's there. It's a ridiculously slow process -- I've
been at it for eight hours. But I now have a USB stick with a complete
Lenovo-enhanced recovery media for the ThinkPad P72. No matter how badly I
mess up in the future, I'll be able to go back to square one and start
over.

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage
Fairview Heights, IL

"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
          -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov