Cloud backup Crashplan dropping Home version

I have been a happy Crashplan user for the past 5 years, but they just announced they are giving their home user plan the ax (insert 4 letter word here).

I may "upgrade" to their more expensive small business plan, which has fewer features, unless I can find something better.

Anyone else use a Linux friendly cloud backup service?

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.