Redhat distro on an Odroid?

This is just a ping to see if anyone has managed to install any Redhat OS on any Odroid, and if so what level of functionality can be expected.

I have found no mention of Odroid support on any Fedora site, nor is it listed as a supported board for the Fedora arm installer in Rawhide.... so I'm not optimistic.

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.