Fedora 18 is released

The developers must be feeling a bit guilty about how long it took to
complete F18. Instead of waiting until their customary 10am Central
release time, they opened up the doors several hours early.

I've attached a download script to pull the entire release from Red
Hat's central repo. You may notice I know how many files (97,303) are in
the release, but not their total disk space. I won't know that until the
script completes sometime tonight. F17 was 81 GB.

As always, copy the attachments to /usr/local/bin. chmod them to 755.
Edit the local environment variables to match your system. Salt lightly,
and enjoy.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL

linkdups