Re: Fedora 18 Beta (Spherical Cow)

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 20:25 -0600, Casey Boone wrote:
> How much does this beta actually take up? because if it needs more
> than a 10gig virtual drive for a test install, something went horribly
> wrong between 17 and 18

Aw, c'mon Casey. Gimme a break. That's a meaningless question. How high
is up? I didn't do a minimum install so I can't answer that. Both 17 and
18 need about 36GB for max installs. You're testing (a) video, (b)
network and other hardware, and (c) overall functionality. Like I said,
it's *TEMPORARY*. (But DO read the bugs.)

--Doc