Fedora 18 Alpha

Here we go again... :-)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/18/FeatureList

My favorites are the Mate desktop, a new installer interface for
Anaconda, the latest oVirt engine, and Samba4(!).

>From what I've been reading on the fedora-test list, this particular
release isn't quite ready for hardware and is best installed in a
virtual machine.

As always, save the attachments to /usr/local/bin/, chmod 755, and edit
the LOCAL_USER variable to an account that makes sense on your system.

Enjoy!

--Doc

linkdups

rsync-18alpha