scientific linux

Good Morning all, Fedora just doesn't seem to cooperate with my systems any more slow, lock ups, programs just don't want to play nice.
I would like to try scientific does anyone have an ISO I can copy. Trying to download is taking days and errors and I have to start over.
I have wisper for a service provider if that explains any of this.
The sooner the better if any one has and doesn't mind.

--
Thank you,

Craig Ziegel
MW Transport System