shared printer?

I have an HP LaserJet 2430dtn set up as a shared printer under RHEL6.
It's a JetDirect device with a local non-routable IP address. My RHEL6
server has two Ethernet ports, one with public IP address and one with a
local non-routable IP address to access the printer.

While this printer works perfectly with the RHEL6 server, and from any
desktop and laptop using the local non-routable address space. But I
haven't figured out how to access that printer from a Windows laptop
with a local address. Does anyone know how to access a Linux shared
network printer with Windows?

--Doc