Re: Ideas for and old laptop

A controller?š That's not too hard depending on what kind of controls you want, but now I wonder if it could do N64 games, I would love to play Jet Force Gemini without having to get out my old N64 that's buried somewhere in my room with 3-4 functioning controllers and a small stash of games.š The more I think about it the more it almost makes me want to do a nostalgia game night.