Re: Merry Christmas Humble Bundle 2 all platforms help charity.. pay

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Peter Oudenhoven <peter.oudenhoven@gmail.com> wrote:
Everybody seen this yet?

This is almost too good to be true and just in time for Christmas! All
these top quality games for ANY price you want to buy them for AND
help charity! For yourself or as gifts!

Linux versions, windows versions and mac versions.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I'm tickled pink.

Regards,

Peter Oudenhoven.

I saw the Humble Bundle #1 and forgot about it, but just made the purchase, only problem, I'm downloading all three versions of each game (as I have and use all three platforms) and my internet is only 1.5 Mb/s.
Thanks for the reminder, almost missed out.

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

"Я - тот. Я - всемогущее. Я буду управлять по всем."