Re: audio editing

Craig,

I Googled for "audacity mp3" and found the following instructions. I don't know if there are applicable or not; worth a look. It is describing the Windows version of Audacity but it sounds like under the "File" menu there is an "Export as MP3" option. Note: this may require that you install the LAME MP3 Encoder.

http://www.athensacademy.net/announcements/techtips/2007/10/using_audacity_to_create_mp3_f.html

Good luck,
Nathan