F14 installation

Had major difficulties yesterday trying to upgrade 64-bit F13 -> F14 on
my Thinkpad. No matter what method I tried, it kept complaining about
unresolved dependencies -- even on a minimal install from the DVD alone
(no updates). In the wee hours this morning I gave up, plowed everything
under, and started over from scratch. That works, but it's going to be a
few days before HAL can sing "Daisy" again.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL