Re: akmod-nvidia

Not at the computer, but think the key combo is CTRL SHFT Backspace.  To kill the window manager.  Or you can try CTRL F2 to get another session window.  Then you type login at the prompt and your root credentials.  I usually end up googling the steps and keeping a live disk handy to boot to, if I need to repair something.

Bonnie Saunders
-- Sent from my Palm Pre