Re: LAMP Job...!

I will try my hardest not to be offended by that first sentence.

Is your mail client uri-encoding the & sign in the url as && or %26 ?

Or try without the keyword search in the url:
https://careers.homedepot.com/cg/proJobDetail.do?selectedJobId=30983

Here's the listing, for those having the same issue as Doc.
---
Web and Network Administrator (# 63968)
St Louis, MO