Re: Tethering and Linux

Ah punch cards... When I first went off to college Washington State
University was the proud owner of a brand new IBM System 360 Series 67
mainframe. Whether your classes were in Cobol or Fortran (Waterloo
dialect - WatFor), you did everything on an old KP-26 card punch
machine. In my sophomore year they added new fangled KP-29 card punch
machines -- very sexy. I've still got some long & low boxes with punch
cards and their listings somewhere around here. Then there were the bits
of paper punched out of the cards. Today we'd call them chads, and they
were great for parties and pranks around the dorms.

--Doc