From: Steven Pritchard
Sender: silug-announce-owner@silug.org
To: silug-announce@silug.org
ReplyTo: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 9/19/2009
Sent: Sep 18, 2009 06:39

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

For tomorrow's meeting, we'll be revisiting the topic from last
meeting...  Linux smartphones.  This time with code.  I promise.

So would you believe that tomorrow's meeting will mark the 15-year
anniversary of the first SILUG meeting?  http://www.silug.org/about/

See you all tomorrow.

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.