repo's still being problem

Fedora 11 beta I have 4
Fedora 10.92-x86_64-Updates
Fedora 10.92-x86_64
Fedora-Rawhide-development for the next Fedora release (only one
checked)
Fedora 10.92-x86_64-test updates

I have su'd into gedit /etc/yum-repos.d
to enable repo's not currently in yumex or package manager want the
rpmfusion-free-rawhide repo active
when I change the repo file from 0 to 1 to enable save a ~ after the
file yet doesn't activate repo instead it creates another file same
name with the date of 3/21/09  I literally have 10
rpmfusion-free-rawhide.repo.rpmnew~
rpmfusion-free-rawhide.repo.rpmnew~~ and so on
each time created a folder rpmfusion-free-rawhide.repo.rpmnew  3/21/2009

will not activate repo's please can someone tell me how to get repo
working and how to remove all these un-needed duplicate repo's
Thanks