Presentation possibility.

Title:

May I make a suggestion for a presentation? It's hard to have a presentation that will be of interest to all those present  The people that are well grounded in Linux will be bored by basic stuff and the new people will be lost by the more advanced material. I, being a new guy would like to see a presentation on Vmware and VirtualBox.

What is available.

How to install?

Comparison between the different ways to use ?

How well do the different OS's work in each? Etc.

Thank You,

Everett