Mainframes?

Okay today in Computer Math III the teacher had me enter the IBM Master the Mainframe contest which starts tomorrow, anyway prizes are shirts (first 700 people to complete Part 1 completely and correctly), $100 pre-paid debit cards (first 60 people to complete Part 2 completely and correctly), MSI Wind netbooks running Linux (first 5 people to complete Part 3 completely and correctly), and for the first two people to complete Part 3 completely and correctly win a trip to the mainframe lab in Poughkeepsie, NY.  Only conditions to enter are that you must enter and have an instructor from a school you attend be registered with IBM and live in U.S or Canada (Quebec excluded) and some other stuff listed on their site.  Anyway I was thinking we could talk about mainframes tomorrow at the meeting a little if we have nothing else to do or don't have a plan or get sidetracked (think that covers how the meetings work).

--

"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

"ñ - ÔÏÔ. ñ - ×ÓÅÍÏÇÕÝÅÅ. ñ ÂÕÄÕ ÕÐÒÁ×ÌÑÔØ ÐÏ ×ÓÅÍ."