Re: Newbie Night

Hi,
Being a newbe I have a couple of suggestions.
I think what you are suggesting would be a good introduction to the operating system.
I have a suggestion for future meetings.
  • A full install of the operating system
  • Once fedora is installed how to navagate in the operating system
  • Install new programs
  • Install wine and install windows programs
  • A dual boot of XP and Fedora
I hope this helps

Newbe
Rich Phillips