Linux Anti Virus Boot disk for Windows

Title: My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
Is there such a thing as a Linux boot disk/CD that has an antivirus/spyware/malware program that can work on a Windows XP/98/nt/etc drive?

My computer is locking me out of the internet. Any time I try to access the internet I get a "page not found" error and then adds "ezcoolpages.com/10026/landing.php" at the end of any address I type in the address bar.

When I boot with Knoppix 5.1.1, I can access the internet and the harddrive but I can't find an antivirus/spyware/malware program to run on the harddrive.

Thanks

JohnH
pctech@htc.net