Email Server

Speaking of setting up a mailserver, can anyone point me to some online
resource with easy to read/follow directions on how to setup an email
server with Fedora Core 6, or other generic source install directions? I
don't live in the St Louis area so I can't make it to that meeting.

I have a client that would like that setup sometime in the next few
months.  It is a new email server from scratch, so I don't need to worry
about migration from another server/domain, just new setup with new
accounts.  I am hoping for some information too about setting up a good
spam filter like spam assassin, and anything else that would be
needed/recommended so users could then check their email using Mozilla
Thunderbird within the office.

Is there a resource online that is easy to follow for this?

Thanks a lot SILUG!
Ray