Re: Updating RH box for upcoming DST change

Hello Ed,

How critical is the system?  How big is the drive?

If it's not that critical (i.e. can be down for a few hours on the
weekend), you could bring it to ByteWorks[1] and we can put in a bigger
drive, image the filesystems to bigger partitions on the new drive, and
expand the filesystems.

I would only request that we be allowed to write it up as a case study
to put on ByteWorks' website.

[1] http://bworks.org/byteworks

Regards,
- Robert