[OT] sale for the store's (and Kara's) birthday

So I'm thinking about a 1-day sale, next Wednesday (8/23), in honor of
the store's second birthday (and Kara's last 20-something birthday ;-).

I checked with our vendor, and I think I can pull off $199 on our 19"
LCD panels (Neovo F-419, VGA+DVI, 700:1 contrast ratio, 3-year
warranty, etc.) for that one day (while supplies last, no rainchecks).
I mention it here because if any of you want one (or two, I *really*
like the two on my desk :-), if you let me know ASAP, I'll make sure I
order enough to get them for you at the sale price.

FWIW, the only other good idea I've had so far for the big sale is $50
off complete system orders (what we normally charge for assembly).

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.