tonight's meeting

First of all, bring a chair if you can.  We still have a few, but I
forgot that Kara had to use the folding chairs the other day, so I
didn't get them from the house.  I don't think I'll have a chance to
make it back there today to pick them up.

Second, I actually remembered to bring the last batch of books one of
the publishers sent us.  Don't let me forget to pull them out.  :-)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.