Re: eth1: error

Have you recently updated or altered the drivers for the ethernet card
that you are running?  interrupts like you are seeing are usually thrown
out of the kernel because of a driver issue.  at least that is what I have
seen, but it has been forever so take that with a bit of salt.

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."