Re: I did it!!!!!

It works great...
Actually no..
Well it's not that bad.
I can get it to boot, and I can get X11 to start, so I can use GNOME,
KDE, Wmaker, whatever.
But I can't get audio to work. And I cannot get V4L to see the iSight.
Still lots of fun.
It wasn't a big deal, because I didn't *need* Linux on it. But it was
the fact that I *couldn't* use it that was really bothering me. But
that's not a problem anymore. :-)

-- kyle